My Labour Day completed task list.
Since today is a national holiday, I decided to go solo on this post. I gave my volunteer proof-readers the day off.
Today’s post will be a bullet list of completed tasks, photos as proof and commentary.
- Moved the filing cabinet from the storage room into the office. ( Thank you Anna for helping.)
- Vacuumed the house; after changing the bag on the vacuum cleaner.
- Washed four pair of kids running shoes.
- A trip to the park with our ball gloves and a long walk back up the hill. (Liam rode his back.)
- An afternoon and evening of baking for school lunches. Lots of bananas and chocolate.
- Four loads of laundry, folded and put away.
- Made lunch and dinner but that doesn’t really count because that’s everyday.
- Cleaned the kitchen.
- The boys bathed and they were in bed by 8:30pm.
- This blog entry.
- I watched the end of the PGA Tour Deutsche Bank Championship. A Canadian not named Weir or Ames finished 3rd and is #5 in the FedEx Cup standings. Graham DeLaet and the FedEx Cup is like the playoffs for Golfers. David Hearn also played well without any coverage from the Golf Channel. My Golf Channel / US Golf Coverage rant will be another post.
Not Yet Completed:
- The filing cabinet move resulted in a new project for the storage room. This project was deferred to a later date due to its size and scope.
How was your Labour Day? Restful?